By signing up to The CHFI Loyalty Club, members agree to abide by the terms and conditions and contest rules set out herein, which may be amended from time to time, and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Points and cancellation of the member’s CHFI Loyalty Club membership.
The rules as set out below govern the overall day-to-day functions and eligibility for participation in the 98.1 CHFI Loyalty Club. Please ensure that you read the rules specific to each Loyalty Club contest that are indicated on their respective listings, in addition to the rules below.
To participate in The CHFI Loyalty Club program visit http://www.chfi.com/ and sign up to become a member. The CHFI Loyalty Club is for personal use only; businesses, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, groups or associations are not eligible. Limit one user account per person. Once signed up as a CHFI Loyalty Club member you can earn Points by listening to 98.1 CHFI and visiting http://www.chfi.com/ to log on to The CHFI Loyalty Club and doing any of the following:
Listen to 98.1 CHFI, Monday through Friday at 8am and 5pm, for the “CHFI Feel Good Favourite”. You will have until the next 8am or 5pm Feel Good Favourite to enter to win Points. Access to the CHFI Loyalty Club is through the home page of 98.1 CHFI located at http://www.chfi.com/. Visit The CHFI Loyalty Club at http://www.chfi.com/, login to The CHFI Loyalty Club – go to “Earn Points” and click on “Daily Songs & Trivia”. Pick the correct song as announced on 98.1 CHFI, then click Submit. Once you click the Submit button, you will not be allowed to make another entry.
Listen to 98.1 CHFI, Monday through Friday at noon for the “CHFI Tune @ Noon”. You will have until the next Tune @ Noon to enter to win Points. Access to the 98.1 CHFI Loyalty Club is through the home page of 98.1 CHFI located at http://www.chfi.com/. Visit The CHFI Loyalty Club at http://www.chfi.com/, login to The CHFI Loyalty Club – go to “Earn Points” and click on “Daily Songs & Trivia”. Pick the correct song as announced on 98.1 CHFI, then click Submit. Once you click the Submit button, you will not be allowed to make another entry.
Listen to 98.1 CHFI, Sunday Mornings for “Tish's Featured Year”. You will have until the next "Featured Year" to enter to win Points. Access to the 98.1 CHFI Loyalty Club is through the home page of 98.1 CHFI located at http://www.chfi.com/. Visit The CHFI Loyalty Club at http://www.chfi.com/, login to The CHFI Loyalty Club – go to “Earn Points” and click on “8, Noon & 5 Songs”. Select Tish's Featured Year. Pick the year as announced on 98.1 CHFI, then click Submit. Once you click the Submit button, you will not be allowed to make another entry.
Listen to 98.1 CHFI for random announcements of Gift Card Codes. Gift Card Codes may also be posted on the website or distributed through the “Scoop with Erin & Coop” (a newsletter designed and sent exclusively to the members of The CHFI Loyalty Club).
At various times during the day, other CHFI Loyalty Club Gift Codes (numbers, words, or names) may be announced or posted on the site. These must also be entered on line before a designated time. This designated time will be posted on the site or announced on-air.
Listen to 98.1 CHFI and logon to http://www.chfi.com/ for dates and locations of 98.1 CHFI events where members can pick up CHFI Loyalty Club Gift Card Codes.
Points may also be earned in a variety of other ways, at the discretion of 98.1 CHFI. Members can tune into 98.1 CHFI for details on additional ways to accumulate Points, or logon to The CHFI Loyalty Club at http://www.chfi.com/. 98.1 CHFI reserves the right to alter the ways of earning Points at its discretion.
To become and remain a registered CHFI Loyalty Club member, you must have Internet access and a valid email account. 98.1 CHFI is not responsible for a member's inability to: connect to the Internet, login to the CHFI Loyalty Club website, gain access to their CHFI Loyalty Club account or participate in any activity associated with this program, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. CHFI Loyalty Club membership is free and no purchase is necessary.
Participation in The CHFI Loyalty Club is open to all residents of Toronto and areas within the radio broadcast signal who are 18 years of age or older and whose home address has a postal code which begins with “M” or with one of the following sets of digits:
L0A, L0B, L2R, L0C, L0S, L0E, L4J, L0G, L6P, L0N, L6V, L7G, L0H, L3C, L0M, L1A, L0J, L4J, L0R, L2T, L0A, L2M, L2T, L1Z, L2E, L1J. L6R, L0P, L7A, L4A, L7A, L4E, L7G, L4M, L6A, L4N, L4P, L1B, L1C, L1E, L1P, L1V, L1S, L3P, L3S, L3T, L3Y, L3Z, L6Z L4G, L4H, L1W, L5L, L5V, L5G, L5M, L5R,L5S, L5A, L5T, L5N, L5E, L6C, L6E, L6S, L6X, L7C, L7E, L7J, L7L, L7M, L7N, L7B, L4W, L7P, L7K, L7R, L7S, L7T, L8E, L8G, L8H, L8J, L8K, L8L, L8M, L8N, L8P, L3R, L0R, L8R, L8S, L8T, L6A, L8V, L8W, L9A, L9B, L9C, L9G, L9H, L9L, L9K, L9N, L9P, L9R, L7G, L9S, L9T, L1X, L3X, L9W, L3Y, L7G, L5C, L6H, L6J, L6K, L6L, L6M, L9V, L9W, L1G, L1H, L1J, L1K, L1L, L1N, L1P, L1R, L1M. L2V, N3R, L2S, L5H, K9K 1V3, N1S, N1R, N1P, N1T, N3C, N3H - Employees of Rogers Communications Inc., its affiliates companies; representatives and agents, the contest suppliers and those with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to become CHFI Loyalty Club members.
1. Participation is expressly limited to one account per person. Points are non-transferable and may not be earned in advance. All duplicate accounts or suspected duplicate accounts are subject to cancellation without notification by 98.1 CHFI. Email addresses may not be shared between players; therefore, each account needs to have a unique, valid email address associated with it.
2. Accounts which have an excessive number of rejected emails may be automatically locked, preventing the player from accessing The CHFI Loyalty Club until they contact The CHFI Loyalty Club Tech Support and provide an alternate email address. Repeated problems with email delivery to a player may result in permanent suspension of the member's account.
3. Members are not authorized to access any other members' accounts, including entering codes or redeeming CHFI Loyalty Club Points for prizes or awards, even if the other member is a family member. Members need to enter codes and play the various CHFI Loyalty Club contests and surveys themselves to legally accumulate Points.
4. No machines, scripts or automated services may be used to access any part of the CHFI Loyalty Club website, accumulate any Points, bid on prizes and awards, or in any other way participate in this program. Over usage of CHFI Loyalty Club system resources is not permitted, and is grounds for account suspension or termination at the sole discretion of 98.1 CHFI.
5. 98.1 CHFI is NOT responsible for members missing out on Points due to, but not limited to, the following: forgotten username and/or password; problems, updates or maintenance which affects The CHFI Loyalty Club at a particular time; Internet, browser, server, or computer problems in general; lost codes or coupons; forgotten, incorrectly entered or misspelled codes, etc.
6. Any Points redemption suspected to be an inauthentic copy, or which is made in such a fashion as to not deduct the appropriate Points amounts, may be disqualified (not accepted), at the sole discretion of 98.1 CHFI.
7. The authorized account holder or member is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8. 98.1 CHFI reserves the right to disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award where 98.1 CHFI, at its sole discretion, determines that the member has violated any of these rules, made any misrepresentation in connection with this program, or used any unintended/unannounced means to accumulate or redeem CHFI Loyalty Club Points.
9. Sharing of Feel Good Favourite, Gift Card Codes, or other CHFI Loyalty Club Points earning among members is expressly prohibited. Violations will result in the termination of all violating account(s) and/or forfeiture of all accumulated Points.
10. By becoming a CHFI Loyalty Club member, members consent to the use of any member feedback provided on the website in any and all media without compensation.
Each item on the CHFI Store or Enter to Win, pages will be assigned a Point value. Members may redeem accumulated CHFI Loyalty Club Points for free prizes and awards.
1. All prizes and awards must be picked up at the Rogers Video Store located at 777 Jarvis St., Toronto, Ontario, M4Y 3B7, unless otherwise specified upon Point redemption.
2. Store hours are 10:00AM to 9:00PM, Monday through Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10AM-6PM, and Sunday 12PM-5PM (except holidays). When picking up your prize or award, you must provide a photo ID. Prizing will not at any time be released to anyone other than the account holder (winner). Photo ID presented must reflect the information used to activate account (name, address and postal code) Prizes must be picked-up within 14 days of Point redemption - unless otherwise specified. Prizes and awards not picked up within 14 days from the date of Point redemption will be forfeited and the associated Points will not be refunded.
3. Some prizing (including but not limited to items of a 500 dollar value or more or at the discretion of a CHFI representative) may need to be picked up during regular business hours at the 98.1 CHFI office at 777 Jarvis Street, Toronto. Winner is responsible to make arrangements to pick up prize. No prizing will be mailed or sent by courier. Member is always responsible to keep his/her CHFI Loyalty Club account up-to-date with current information.
4. Prize winners are responsible for any and all expenses associated with their travel to and from 98.1 CHFI offices or any other location(s) associated with claiming a prize or award.
5. CHFI Loyalty Club Points will not be credited or refunded for any reward, item or certificate which a Member claims but does not subsequently use.
6. Member agrees to provide only true and accurate information to the CHFI Loyalty Club at all times. In conjunction with claiming any item associated with the CHFI Loyalty Club or spending any Points for items, Member agrees to verify that all information in their CHFI Loyalty Club account profile is up-to-date and accurate by providing a valid driver's license or photo ID that substantially matches the information in their profile.
7. CHFI Loyalty Club Award items are not transferable. Awards may not be substituted for cash or any other items or merchandise.
8. All Award claims are subject to verification by 98.1 CHFI management. All decisions made by 98.1 CHFI management are final.
9. Prizes and awards will be awarded and distributed at the discretion of 98.1 CHFI.
A validated CHFI Loyalty Club Member redeems CHFI Loyalty Club Points by clicking on the "Submit" button for CHFI Store or for Enter to Win entries on the CHFI Loyalty Club website. In the event that another member is already in the process of redeeming that particular prize/item, the member who "first" clicked on "Submit" will receive the item/prize. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of determining the first person eligible will be the 98.1 CHFI server machine(s).
In order to receive a prize or reward, winning members must contact 98.1 CHFI in accordance with instructions provided as part of this program, or provided online in connection with a specific offering, AND comply with the instructions provided by 98.1 CHFI personnel for verification and deduction of Points balances.
Failure to comply with the instructions may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of 98.1 CHFI. Any member that has a "winning" bid, and then fails to demonstrate they have the needed CHFI Points in their account following an audit, will not be entitled to receive the award or prize and, at the discretion of 98.1 CHFI, will have their Points balance forfeited.
Member Points totals are subject to adjustment, and member accounts are subject to suspension or cancellation, by 98.1 CHFI for any activity which is in violation of any rules, or which is not in compliance with the intent of the program. 98.1 CHFI shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse or violation of CHFI Loyalty Club rules, and any decision it makes relating to adjustment of Points or termination of membership shall be final and binding. Members will be notified of any such adjustments through a posting in the history log (viewable in the Transactions section of My Account in The CHFI Loyalty Club) or through an email sent to the email address in the member's account profile. Should the member disagree with any Points adjustment or account suspension, the sole remedy will be withdrawal from the program.
98.1 CHFI makes no representations whatsoever regarding the value, if any, of Points earned as a result of participation. 98.1 CHFI is under no obligation to provide members with any particular number of Points earning opportunities or rewards.
By becoming a member of The CHFI Loyalty Club, each member consents to the use of his/her entry, name, city of residence and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by 98.1 CHFI and/or its advertising agencies, without further compensation and consent to their photograph being taken for such use, without further compensation.
1. Members may be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of an item. Pursuant to the liability release, Member will agree to hold M2O Media, 98.1 CHFI, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in The CHFI Loyalty Club.
2. 98.1 CHFI, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the 98.1 CHFI websites, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify The CHFI Loyalty Club if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
3. 98.1 CHFI reserves the right to make changes in the rules of The CHFI Loyalty Club. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page, so please revisit this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it. You are responsible for reviewing this Policy periodically, and your continued use of the CHFI Loyalty Club website(s) following any modifications to the rules will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any changes.
4. 98.1 CHFI reserves the right to substitute an item of equivalent or greater value should an original item awarded to or purchased by a player become unavailable. Point values associated with any award can be changed or modified at any time. All Awards offered will show quantity available and will be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis. 98.1 CHFI reserves the right to limit the quantity a member can buy of any specific Award.
5. 98.1 CHFI reserves the right to disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award, where 98.1 CHFI, at its sole discretion, determines that the player has misrepresented or used unintended / unannounced means to accumulate Points or purchase prizes.
7. 98.1 CHFI reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or modify this Program at any time, including the termination of all opportunities to use or otherwise redeem accumulated CHFI Loyalty Club Points. From time to time 98.1 CHFI may decrease or zero out the Points in all CHFI Loyalty Club accounts. At those times all accounts will either start at zero Points or be decreased by an amount or percentage to be determined by 98.1 CHFI and all unused Points will no longer be valid. Members will be notified if and when the Points deduction will take place.
8. No purchase is necessary. The CHFI Loyalty Club is void where prohibited.
9. Failure to comply with The CHFI Loyalty Club rules may result in a player's disqualification at the sole discretion of 98.1 CHFI.
10. A written copy of The CHFI Loyalty Club rules is available during regular business hours at the 98.1 CHFI offices or by sending a self-address stamped envelope to: CHFI Loyalty Club
98.1 CHFI 777 Jarvis St. Toronto, Ontario M4Y 3B7
11. Members may unsubscribe to The CHFI Loyalty Club at any time. Unsubscribing members will have 30 days to redeem their CHFI Loyalty Points. Any unredeemed Points will be deleted at the end of the 30 day period.
12. 98.1 CHFI reserves the right to close a member account after 12 months of consecutive inactivity