1. Participation To participate in the 570 NEWS Insider Club visit http://www.570NEWS.com/ and sign up as a 570 NEWS Insider. Limit one user account per person. Once signed up as a 570 NEWS Insider you can earn 570 News Credits by visiting the 570 News Web site, logging into 570 News Insider Club and doing any of the following: 1. Play the Insider of the Day, Bonus Codes, Instant Win Codes, vote in Daily Polls, provide feedback to the station. 2. Play contests. At various times during the day, 570 NEWS Club Codes, words, or names may be announced on air or posted on the site. These must be entered on line before to earn extra Credits. 3. 570 NEWS Club Credits may also be earned in a variety of other ways, at the discretion of 570 NEWS. Members can tune into 570 NEWS for details on additional ways to accumulate 570 NEWS Credits, or log onto 570 NEWS Insider Club at http://www.570NEWS.com/. 570 NEWS reserves the right to alter the ways of earning 570 NEWS Credits at its discretion. To become and remain a registered 570 NEWS Insider, you must have Internet access and a valid email account. 570 NEWS is not responsible for a member's inability to: connect to the internet, log into 570 NEWS Insider Club Web Site, gain access to their 570 NEWS Club account or participate in any activity associated with this program, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. 570 NEWS Insider is free and no purchase is necessary.
2. Eligibility Participation in 570 NEWS Insider is open to all residents who reside in the following postal codes: N0A, N0B, N0C, N0E, N0G, N0H, N0J, N0K, N0M, N1C, N1E, N1G, N1H, N1K, N1L, N1M, N1P, N1R, N1S, N1T, N2A, N2B, N2C, N2E, N2G, N2H, N2J, N2K, N2L, N2M, N2N, N2P, N2R, N2T, N2V, N2Z, N3A, N3B, N3C, N3E, N3H, N3L, N3P, N3R, N3S, N3T, N3V, N3W, N3Y, N4B, N4G, N4N, N4S, N4T, N4V, N4W, N4X, N4Z, N5A, N5C, L0R, L7J, L9T who are 18 years of age or older. Those specifically not eligible are full or part-time employees of 570 NEWS or Rogers Broadcasting Ltd. (including former employees and their next of kin), other Kitchener-Waterloo or Tri-City area radio station employees and their immediate families, M2O Media, and sponsors featured in the Program. 1. Participation is expressly limited to one account per person. 570 NEWS Credits are non-transferable and may not be earned in advance. All duplicate accounts or suspected duplicate accounts are subject to cancellation without notification by 570 NEWS. 2. Email addresses may not be shared between players; therefore, each account needs to have a unique, valid email address associated with it. 3. Accounts which have an excessive number of rejected emails may be automatically locked, preventing the player from accessing 570 NEWS Insider Club until they contact 570 NEWS Insider Club Tech Support and provide an alternate email address. Repeated problems with email delivery to a player may result in permanent suspension of the member's account. Members are not authorized to access any other member's account, including entering codes or redeeming 570 NEWS Insider Club Credits for prizes or awards, even if the other member is a family member. Members need to enter codes and play the various 570 NEWS Club games and surveys themselves to legally accumulate 570 NEWS Credits. 4. No machines, scripts or automated services may be used to access any part of 570 NEWS Insider Club Web site, accumulate any 570 NEWS Credits, bid on prizes and awards, or in any other way participate in this program. Over usage of 570 NEWS Insider Club system resources is not permitted, and are grounds for account suspension or termination at the sole discretion of 570 NEWS. 5. 570 NEWS is NOT responsible for members missing out on 570 NEWS Credits due to, but not limited to, the following: forgotten username and/or password; problems, updates or maintenance which affects 570 NEWS Insider Club at a particular time; internet, browser, server, or computer problems in general; lost codes or coupons; forgotten, incorrectly entered or misspelled codes, etc. 6. Any 570 NEWS Credits redemption suspected to be an inauthentic copy, or which is made in such a fashion as to not deduct the appropriate 570 NEWS Credits amounts, may be disqualified (not accepted), at the sole discretion of 570 NEWS. 7. The authorized account holder or member is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. 8. 570 NEWS reserves the right to disqualify any member from receiving cash or prize award where 570 NEWS, at its sole discretion, determines that the member has violated any of these rules, made any misrepresentation in connection with this program, or used any unintended/unannounced means to accumulate or redeem 570 NEWS Insider Club Credits. 9. Sharing of Bonus Codes numbers, or other 570 NEWS Club Credits earning among members is expressly prohibited. Violations will result in the termination of all violating account(s) and/or forfeiture of all accumulated 570 NEWS Credits. 10. 570 NEWS reserves the right to use any listener feedback in any way they choose.
3. Prize Awards Each item on the Marketplace or Contest pages will be assigned a 570 NEWS Point value. Members may redeem accumulated 570 NEWS Club Credits for free prizes and awards. 1. All prizes must be picked up at 570 NEWS, 305 King Street West, 11th Floor, Kitchener, Ontario N2G 4E4 unless otherwise specified upon 570 NEWS credit redemption. Please allow two business days for your prize to be processed before picking up your item. 570 NEWS hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and closed on all weekends and holidays. 2. When picking up your prize, you must provide a legal, valid government issued photo ID. The address on your ID must match that of your 570 NEWS Insider. Prizes must be picked-up within 30 business days of purchase unless otherwise specified. Prizes not picked up within 30 business days from the date of purchase will be forfeited and 570 NEWS Credits will not be refunded. 3. Mailing options are at the sole discretion of 570 NEWS and will only be considered in extreme circumstances, or will be based on the prize size, weight, timeliness, and value. Member is always responsible to keep his/her 570 NEWS Insider Club account up-to-date with current information. If 570 NEWS deems that an individual has extreme circumstances and a prize is mailed out, 570 NEWS is not responsible if it is lost, stolen, misdirected, or damaged. The prize will not be replaced with future prizes nor will 570 NEWS Credits be refunded. 4. Prize winners are responsible for any and all expenses associated with their travel to and from 570 NEWS offices or other any location(s) associated with claiming a prize or award. 5. 570 NEWS Insider Club Credits will not be credited or refunded for any reward, item or certificate which a Member claims but does not subsequently use. 6. Member agrees to provide only true and accurate information to 570 NEWS Insider Club at all times. In conjunction with claiming any item associated with 570 NEWS Insider Club or spending any 570 NEWS Credits for items, Member agrees to verify that all information in their 570 NEWS Club account profile is up-to-date and accurate by providing a valid driver's license or government issued photo ID that substantially matches the information in their profile. 570 NEWS Club Award items are not transferable. Awards may not be substituted for cash or any other items or merchandise. 7. All Award claims are subject to verification by 570 NEWS management. All decisions made by 570 NEWS management are final. 8. Prizes and awards will be awarded and distributed at the discretion of 570 NEWS. 4. How to Redeem 570 NEWS Credits / Entries to Receive Prizes A validated 570 NEWS Insider redeems 570 NEWS Insider Club Credits by clicking on the "Submit" button for Free Stuff or for Draw entries on 570 NEWS Insider Club Web site. In the event that another member is already in the process of redeeming that particular prize/item, the member who "first" clicked on "Submit" will receive the item/prize. In order to receive a prize or reward, winning members must contact 570 NEWS in accordance with instructions provided as part of this program, or provided online in connection with a specific offering, AND comply with the instructions provided by 570 NEWS personnel for verification and deduction of 570 NEWS Credits balances. Failure to comply with the instructions may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of 570 NEWS. Any member that has a "winning" bid, and then fails to demonstrate they have the needed 570 NEWS Credits in their account following an audit, will not be entitled to receive the award or prize and, at the discretion of 570 NEWS, will have their 570 NEWS Credits balance forfeited. Member 570 NEWS Point totals are subject to adjustment, and member accounts are subject to suspension or cancellation, by 570 NEWS for any activity which is in violation of any rules, or which is not in compliance with the intent of the program. 570 NEWS shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse or violation of 570 NEWS Insider Club rules, and any decision it makes relating to adjustment of 570 NEWS Credits or termination of membership shall be final and binding. Members will be notified of any such adjustments through a posting in the history log (viewable in the Transactions section of My Account in 570News Insider Club) or through an email sent to the email address in the member's account profile. Should the member disagree with any 570 NEWS Credits adjustment or account suspension, the decision of 570 NEWS is final and the remedy may involve Member withdrawal from the program. 570 NEWS makes no representations whatsoever regarding the value, if any, of 570 NEWS Credits earned as a result of participation. 570 NEWS is under no obligation to provide members with any particular number of 570 NEWS Credits earning opportunities or rewards.You must claim your prize in person and must provide photo ID before prizes may be released. No prizing will be mailed out. Please note the prize that you won and the date of winning. Please be advised that some prizes have time restrictions (eg. sports tickets or movie passes) and it is the responsibility of the 570News Insider Club member to pick up their prize before the expiry date. If you pick up a prize after it has expired, 570News is not responsible for replacing it. Prizing will expire in 30 days from the winning date.
Some prizes will not be awarded to winners who are under 18 years of age. In some specific cases, i.e. trip winners, parents or legal guardians will be required in-person to sign a waiver form on the winner's behalf.
All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value. There will be no substitutions.
“570 News Insider of the Day Contest” Rules You and members of your household and / or immediate family (father, mother, son / brother, sister / daughter) must be 570 NEWS Insider Club members to enter any 570 NEWS contest.
The "570 NEWS Insider of the Day" contest will continue indefinitely. The station will announce the close of the contest two weeks prior to its conclusion.
1. (a) To enter the 570 NEWS Insider of the Day contest, go to http://www.570NEWS.com/ and sign up to become a member of the 570 NEWS Insider Club
(b) Every weekday, Monday to Friday, at 5:10a.m., 7:10a.m., and 6:10p.m, 570 NEWS will announce an Insider of the Day. Every day, the 570 NEWS Insider of the Day will be different.
(c) 570 NEWS Insider Club Members have until 11:59pm to identify that days' Insider. Click on http://www.570NEWS.com/ and within the "Insider Of The Day" section there will be three (3) names listed. Listeners will be prompted to correctly choose that specific days Insider of the Day. You will only get one chance. If you answer correctly, the computer will tell you that you have answered correctly and will automatically reward you with 100 credits. If you answer incorrectly, the computer will tell you that your answer is incorrect and that and you can try again the next day.
2. No purchase, expenditure or investment is necessary to enter this contest.
3. All entries which are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Rogers. Rogers takes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors.
4. All entries become property of Rogers who assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for failure of the Internet or Rogers network during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, cell sites, microwave dish, antenna, switch, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any communication or traffic congestion on the Rogers or other network, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s wireless device or personal computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading or sending any material in the promotion. Rogers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the online or email portion of this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Rogers corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any equipment or system or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Rogers reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
6. This contest will be run in accordance with these rules and the rules of the 570 NEWS Insider Club, subject to amendment by Rogers. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the contest.
7. The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
The 570 News Weather Guarantee with Tripcentral.ca CONTEST RULES ROGERS BROADCASTING LIMTED – (Playa Cayo Santa Maria (Gaviota, 1 room), CayoSanta Maria, Cuba) 1(a) Contest Period (“Contest Period”) starts at 7:15 am on Monday April 22nd, 2013 up until 11:59 pm on Sunday June 30th, 2013, the Contest Closing Date (the “Contest Closing Date”). To enter, visit http://www.570news.com and join the 570 News Insider Club, for free by completing the sign up information in full, and redeem 250 Points and submit by the Contest Closing Date for an entry into the Contest. If you already a member of the 570 News Insider Club, log onto your member account and redeem 250 Points. All Times are Eastern Standard Times. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter this Contest without redeeming 250 Points, during the Contest Period, please hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, age, Contest name for which you are entering for a chance to win, and a hand written 100 word letter explaining why you want to win The 570 News Weather Guarantee with Tripcentral.ca and mail it to 570 News offices at 305 King Street, West, Kitchener, Ontario N2G 4E4, Attn: The 570 News Weather Guarantee with Tripcentral.caContest. You will receive one (1) entry into the Contest during the entry period for which your request was postmarked and received to be postmarked by the Contest Closing Date. Limit of one (1) mail-in request per postage stamped envelope per day.