To participate in the News95.7 Insider Club program visit news957.com and sign up as a News95.7 Insider Club member. Limit one user account per person.
To become and remain a registered News95.7 Insider Club member, you must have Internet access and a valid email account. News95.7 is not responsible for a member's inability to: connect to the Internet, login to the News95.7 Insider Club website, gain access to their News95.7 Insider Club account or participate in any activity associated with this program, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. News95.7 Insider Club membership is free and no purchase is necessary.
Participation in News95.7 Insider Club is open to all residents of Halifax and counties within the radio broadcast signal area who are 18 years of age or older. Those specifically not eligible are full or part-time employees of News95.7 or Rogers Broadcasting Ltd. (including former employees and their next of kin), other Halifax radio station employees and their immediate families, M2O Media, and sponsors featured in the Program.
1. Participation is expressly limited to one account per person. All duplicate accounts or suspected duplicate accounts are subject to cancellation without notification by News95.7. Email addresses may not be shared between players; therefore, each account needs to have a unique, valid email address associated with it.
2. Accounts which have an excessive number of rejected emails may be automatically locked, preventing the player from accessing the News95.7 Insider Club until they contact News95.7 Insider Club Tech Support and provide an alternate email address. Repeated problems with email delivery to a player may result in permanent suspension of the member's account.
3. Members are not authorized to access any other members' accounts, even if the other member is a family member.
4. No machines, scripts or automated services may be used to access any part of the News95.7 Insider Club website or in any way participate in this program. Over usage of News95.7 Insider Club system resources is not permitted, and is grounds for account suspension or termination at the sole discretion of News95.7.
5. News95.7 is NOT responsible for the following: forgotten username and/or password; problems, updates or maintenance which affects News95.7 Insider Club at a particular time; Internet, browser, server, or computer problems in general; forgotten, incorrectly entered or misspelled username/password, etc.
6. The authorized account holder or member is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
7. News95.7 reserves the right to disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award where News95.7, at its sole discretion, determines that the member has violated any of these rules, made any misrepresentation in connection with this program, or used any unintended/unannounced means to accumulate said prize.
8. News95.7 reserves the right to use any listener feedback in any way they choose.
1. All prizes must be picked up at the office of News95.7 located at 6080 Young St. Ste. 911, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3K 5L2 unless otherwise specified upon Credit redemption.
2. Station hours are 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday (except holidays). When picking up your prize, you must provide a photo ID. In the case you are not able to pick up your prize you must send a letter of release with the designated person with a copy of your ID. Prizes must be picked-up within 30 business days - unless otherwise specified. Prizes not picked up within 30 business days from the date of notice will be forfeited.
3. Mailing options are at the sole discretion of News95.7 and will only be considered in extreme circumstances, or will be based on the prize size, weight, timeliness, and value. Member is always responsible to keep his/her News95.7 Insider Club account up-to-date with current information. If News95.7 deems that an individual has extreme circumstances and a prize is mailed out, News95.7 is not responsible if it is lost, stolen, misdirected, or damaged. The prize will not be replaced with future prizes nor refunded.
4. Prize winners are responsible for any and all expenses associated with their travel to and from News95.7 offices or other any location(s) associated with claiming a prize or award.
5. Member agrees to provide only true and accurate information to the News95.7 Insider Club at all times. In conjunction with claiming any item associated with the News95.7 Insider Club. Member agrees to verify that all information in their News95.7 Insider Club account profile is up-to-date and accurate by providing a valid driver's license or state photo ID that substantially matches the information in their profile.
6. News95.7 Insider Club Award items are not transferable. Awards may not be substituted for cash or any other items or merchandise.
7. All Award claims are subject to verification by News95.7 management. All decisions made by News95.7 management are final.
8. Prizes and awards will be awarded and distributed at the discretion of News95.7.
How to Redeem Prizes
Failure to comply with the instructions may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of News95.7.
Member accounts are subject to suspension or cancellation, by News95.7 for any activity which is in violation of any rules, or which is not in compliance with the intent of the program. News95.7 shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse or violation of News95.7 Insider Club rules, and any decision it makes relating to termination of membership shall be final and binding. Members will be notified of any such adjustments through a posting in the history log (viewable in the Transactions section of My Account in the News95.7 Insider Club) or through an email sent to the email address in the member's account profile. Should the member disagree with the account suspension, the sole remedy will be withdrawal from the program.
Payment of all federal, provincial and local taxes is the sole responsibility of Member. The act of participation in News95.7 Insider Club by Members, winners and qualifiers constitutes permission to the News95.7, sponsor, and its agencies to use the member's names and/or likenesses for the purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation.
1. Members may be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of an item. Pursuant to the liability release, Member will agree to hold M2O Media, News95.7, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in News95.7 Insider Club.
2. News95.7, in it sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the News95.7 websites, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify News95.7 Insider Club if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
3. News95.7 reserves the right to make changes in the rules of News95.7 Insider Club. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page, so please revisit this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it. You are responsible for reviewing this Policy periodically, and your continued use of the News95.7 Insider Club website(s) following any modifications to the rules will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any changes.
4. News95.7 reserves the right to substitute an item of equivalent or greater value should an original item awarded to or purchased by a player become unavailable. News95.7 reserves the right to disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award, where News95.7, at its sole discretion, determines that the player has misrepresented or used unintended / unannounced means to accumulate Credits or purchase prizes.
5. Members may be asked to supply personal information. This information will not be sold to outsiders, but the aggregate information (without identifying players as individuals) will be used for marketing purposes by News95.7 and its affiliates.
6. News95.7 reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or modify this Program at any time.
7. No purchase is necessary. News95.7 Insider Club is void where prohibited.
8. Failure to comply with the News95.7 Insider Club rules may result in a player's disqualification at the sole discretion of News95.7.
9. A written copy of the News95.7 Insider Club rules is available during regular business hours at the News95.7 offices or by sending a self-address stamped envelope to:
News95.7 Insider Club 6080 Young St. Ste. 911, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3K 5L2