After you register, your account status will remain "pending" until your email address is verified. Your email address is verified and your account validated once you click on the link in the email you receive from us. (This email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.) You will not be able to claim any prize until your account status is valid.
I did not receive an email asking me to validate my account. What should I do?
If you did not receive an email from us and your account is still pending, please follow these instructions:
• Open your internet browser and log on to your account • Click on this link or copy and paste this link into the browser that you opened to log into your account: http://www.m2omedia.com/cjni/members/account/pending.jsp • This will bring you to a page with instructions on how to validate your account
In order to ensure that you receive emails from us in the future, please add email@example.com to your contact list.
What should I do if I'm having trouble logging into my account?
If you're having trouble logging into your account, please try the following solutions:
• Make sure you are using the correct username and password. If you don't remember your username and/or password, click here, enter your email address, and we'll email it to you. • Clear your cache. Cache is a process that keeps track of what you have been doing recently. It saves you processing time when you repeat tasks; but sometimes it gets overloaded. Click here for instructions on how to clear your cache.
• Internet Explorer users: o Check your security settings. Your internet security settings must be set to "medium". Click here for instructions on checking your security settings. o Check your privacy settings. Your internet privacy settings must be set to "medium". Click here for instructions on how to change your privacy settings. o You may have to add us to your trusted sites. Click here for instructions on adding us to your trusted site.
Can I join the News95.7 Insider Club if I have a Macintosh computer?
The News95.7 Insider Club Program can be played on any Macintosh running Netscape versions 7.0 and above.
My question isn't answered here.
If your question is not answered here, you can email us your question at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and answer it for you. In your e-mail please include your name, username, and daytime phone number.
Instructions for Clearing Cache:
Netscape Users (must be using Netscape 7.0 or higher):
• Enter Netscape • Edit • Preferences • Advanced • Cache • Clear memory cache • Clear Disk cache • Then Try again
Internet Explorer Users (must be using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher):
• Enter Internet Explorer • Tools • Internet Options • General • Delete files ??? located in the "Temporary Internet File" section • Then Try again.
If you are using AOL:
You will need to clear you cache AND delete your "cookies" • Click the Start Button in the lower left hand corner • Click Control Panel • Double click Internet Options • Under Temporary Internet Files, click Delete Files • Click OK to delete files • Next, to the right of delete files, click on Settings • Click View Files (it may take a moment for the files to appear) • Click the EDIT pull down menu at the very top of your screen • Click Select All • Click the FILE pull down menu at the very top of your screen • Click Delete • A warning box will appear, click YES • Click X to close that window • Click OK to close the next window • Click OK to close the next window • Click X to close the Control Panel Window • After you have cleared your cache, and/or deleted cookies, close all programs, shut down your computer and log on again.
Instructions for checking Security Settings in Internet Explorer:
• Enter Internet Explorer • Tools • Internet Options • Security • Make sure that your security setting is set to Medium as shown below: Instructions for setting Privacy Settings in Internet Explorer: • Enter Internet Explorer • Tools • Internet Options • Privacy • Make sure that your Privacy setting is set to Medium as shown below: Instructions for adding us to your Trusted Sites: • Enter Internet Explorer • Internet Options • Privacy • Select the "Sites" button from the middle of the page. • In the area where it says "Address of Web Site", type "m2omedia.com" and click "Allow"