Please Note: All prizing must be picked up within 30 days of point redemption. Any prizing not picked up within 30 days will be forefited.
Terms and conditions AND CONTEST RULES
By signing up to the EZ Rock “Friends With Benefits”, members agree to abide by the terms and conditions and contest rules set out herein, which may be amended from time to time, and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of EZ Points and cancellation of the member’s Friends With Benefits.
To participate in EZ Rock’s “Friends With Benefits” visit www.ezrocksudbury.com and sign up as a Friends With Benefits. EZ Rock’s “Friends With Benefits” is for personal use only, businesses, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, groups or associations are not eligible. Limit one user account per person. Once signed up as an EZ Rock “Friends With Benefits member you can earn Points by visiting the EZ Rock Sudbury website, logging in to EZ Rock “Friends With Benefits” and doing any of the following:
1. Play EZ Word of the Day, 9-2-5 Challenge, Bonus Codes, Instant Win Codes: Listen to EZ Rock Sudbury for announcements throughout the day Monday through Friday at various times. EZ Word will change daily. Members must enter the EZ Word before 11:59 pm the same day they are announced. Members must enter the 9 o'clock, 2 o'clock and 5 o'clock songs before 8:59am the following morning after the 9 o'clock song plays. Any other Bonus Codes or instant wins will be announced on-air or posted on website with details on how to play.
2. Play other games. At various times during the day Monday through Friday, other EZ Rock Friends With Benefits Codes, words, or names may be announced or posted on the site. These must also be entered on line before a designated time that will be posted on the site or announced on-air.
3. Listen to Today's Best Music 105.3 EZ Rock and log on to http://www.ezrocksudbury.com for dates and locations of EZ Rock events where members can pick up EZ Rock Friends With Benefits Bonus Codes.
4. Points may also be earned in a variety of other ways, at the discretion of Sudbury’s Music At Work 105.3 EZ Rock. Members can tune into 105.3 EZ Rock for details on additional ways to accumulate Points, or log on to EZ Rock Friends With Benefits at http://www.ezrocksudbury.com. EZ Rock reserves the right to alter the ways of earning Points at its discretion and any such alterations will be posted on the site.
To become and remain a registered EZ Rock Friends With Benefits member, you must have Internet access and a valid email account. 105.EZ Rock is not responsible for a member's inability to: connect to the Internet, login to the EZ Rock Friends With Benefits website, gain access to their VIP Club account or participate in any activity associated with EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits membership is free and no purchase is necessary.
Participation in the EZ Rock Friends With Benefitsis open to all residents of the City of Greater Sudbury and surrounding area living within a 100km radius of the 105.3 EZ Rock (CJMX) studios at 880 Lasalle Blvd., Sudbury, ON according to http://ca.maps.yahoo.com/. Employees of Rogers Communications Inc., its affiliates companies; representatives and agents and those with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to become EZ Rock Friends With Benefits. Employees of any EZ Rock Friends With Benefits contest supplier are ineligible for their employers prizing but may participate in any other EZ Rock Friends With Benefits contests.
1. Participation is expressly limited to one account per person. Points have no cash value, are non-transferable, cannot be sold, exchange or traded, and may not be earned in advance. All duplicate accounts or suspected duplicate accounts are subject to cancellation without notification by Today's Best Music 105.3 EZ Rock. Email addresses may not be shared between members; therefore, each account must have a unique, valid email address associated with it.
2. Accounts which have an excessive number of rejected emails may be automatically locked, preventing the member from accessing EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits until they contact EZ Rock Sudbury Tech Support and provide an alternate email address. Repeated problems with email delivery to a member may result in permanent suspension of the member's account.
3. Members are not authorized to access any other members' accounts, including entering codes or redeeming Points for prizes or awards, even if the other member is a family member. Members need to enter codes and play the various EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits games and surveys themselves to validly accumulate Points.
4. No machines, scripts or automated services may be used to access any part of the EZ Rock Friends With Benefits website, accumulate any Points, bid on prizes and awards, or in any other way participate in EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits. Over usage of the EZ Rock Friends With Benefits system resources, as determined solely by EZ Rock Sudbury, is not permitted, and is grounds for account suspension or termination at the sole discretion of Today's Best Music 105.3 EZ Rock.
5. EZ Rock Sudbury is NOT responsible for members missing out on Points due to, but not limited to, the following: errors or omissions, forgotten username and/or password; problems, updates or maintenance which affects EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits at any particular time; Internet, browser, server, or computer problems in general; lost codes or coupons; forgotten, incorrectly entered or misspelled codes, etc.
6. Any Point redemption suspected to be inauthentic, or which is made in such a fashion as to not deduct the appropriate Point amounts, may be disqualified (not accepted), at the sole discretion of EZ Rock Sudbury, and the member account associated with such attempted redemption may be suspended or terminated.
7. The authorized account holder or member is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8. EZ Rock Sudbury reserves the right to suspend or disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award where EZ Rock Sudbury, in its sole discretion, determines that the member has violated any of these rules, made any misrepresentation in connection with their EZ Rock Friends With Benefits membership , or used any unintended/unannounced means to accumulate or redeem Points.
9. Sharing of EZ Words, 9 2 and 5 o'clock songs, Bonus Codes, or Points earnings among members is expressly prohibited. Violations will result in the termination of all violating account(s) and/or forfeiture of all accumulated Points.
10. By becoming an EZ Rock Friends With Benefits member, members consent to the use of any member feedback provided on the website in any and all media without compensation.
3. Prize Awards
Each item in the Friends With Benefits Boutique or EZ Prize Draws pages will be assigned a Point value. Members may redeem accumulated Points for free prizes and awards.
1. All prizes and awards must be picked up at the office of 105.3 EZ Rock, 880 Lasalle Blvd in Sudbury, unless otherwise specified. Please allow two business days for your prize to be process before picking up your item.
2. EZ Rock Sudbury hours are 9:00AM to 4:30PM, Monday through Friday (except holidays). When picking up your prize or award, you must provide a photo ID. In the case you are not able to pick up your prize or award you must send a letter of release with the designated person with a copy of your ID. Prizes must be picked-up within 30 business days of Point redemption - unless otherwise specified. Prizes and awards not picked up within 30 business days from the date of Points redemption will be forfeited and the associated Points will not be refunded.
3. Mailing options are at the sole discretion of 105.3 EZ Rock and will only be considered in extreme circumstances, or will be based on the prize or award size, weight, timeliness, and value. Member is always responsible to keep his/her EZ Rock Friends With Benefits account up-to-date with current information. If EZ Rock Sudbury deems that an individual has extreme circumstances and a prize or award is mailed out, EZ Rock Sudbury is not responsible if it is lost, stolen, misdirected, or damaged. The prize or award will not be replaced with future prizes nor will Points be refunded.
4. Members are responsible for any and all expenses associated with their travel to and from EZ Rock Sudbury offices or other any location(s) associated with claiming a prize or award.
5. Points will not be credited or refunded for any prize, reward, item or certificate under any circumstances.
6. Member agrees to provide only true and accurate information to EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits at all times. In conjunction with claiming any item associated with EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits or redeeming any Points, Member agrees to verify that all information in their EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits account profile is up-to-date and accurate by providing a valid driver's license or photo ID that substantially matches the information in their profile.
7. EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits award items are not transferable. Awards may not be substituted for cash or any other items or merchandise.
8. All Award claims are subject to verification by EZ Rock Sudbury management. All decisions made by EZ Rock Sudbury management are final.
9. Prizes and awards will be awarded and distributed at the discretion of EZ Rock Sudbury.
4. How to Redeem Friends With Benefits Points / Entries to Receive Prizes
A validated EZ Rock Friends With Benefits Member redeems Points by clicking on the "Submit" button for Friends With Benefits sTORE or for EZ Prize Draw entries on the EZ Rock Friends With Benefits website. In the event that another member is already in the process of redeeming that particular prize/item, the member who "first" clicked on "Submit" will receive the item/prize. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of determining the first person eligible will be the EZ Rock Sudbury server machine(s).
In order to receive a prize or reward, members must contact EZ Rock Sudbury in accordance with instructions provided or provided online in connection with a specific offering, AND comply with the instructions provided by EZ Rock Sudbury personnel for verification and deduction of Point balances.
Failure to comply with the instructions may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of EZ Rock Sudbury. Any member that has a "winning" bid, and then fails to demonstrate they have the needed Points in their account following an audit, will not be entitled to receive the award or prize and, at the discretion of EZ Rock Sudbury will have their Points balance forfeited.
Member’s Point totals are subject to adjustment, and member accounts are subject to suspension or cancellation by EZ Rock Sudbury for any activity which is in violation of these terms and conditions, the applicable contest rules, or which is not in compliance with the intent of EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits. EZ Rock Sudbury shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse or violation of EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits terms and conditions and the applicable contest rules, and any decision it makes relating to adjustment of Points or termination of membership shall be final and binding. Members will be notified of any such adjustments through a posting in the history log (viewable in the Transactions section of My Account in EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits) or through an email sent to the email address in the member's account profile. Should the member disagree with any Points adjustment or account suspension, the sole remedy will be withdrawal from EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits.
EZ Rock Sudbury is under no obligation to provide members with any particular number of Points earning opportunities or rewards.
Participate in the EZ Rock Auctions by redeeming the required number of points. Start and end times of each Auction vary so please check the item you want to bid on for the auction times. Unsuccessful bidders will have their points returned to their member account.
When you place a bid, enter the maximum points you would be willing to redeem for the auction item. Only bids that are a minimum of 200 Credits more than the current high bid will be accepted. The current high bid also represents a user’s maximum bid.
The EZ Rock system compares your bid to those of the other bidders.
Points are automatically debited from your account once your bid is placed. They will only be returned to your account if you are outbid by another member.
If another EZ Rock Friends With Benefits member has a higher maximum, you'll be outbid. BUT, if no other bidder has a higher maximum, you win the auction item.
If another EZ Rock Friends With Benefits member outbids you before the listing ends, you will NOT be contacted by EZ Rock. It is the sole responsibility of the EZ Rock Friends With Benefits to check the auction status.
New EZ Rock Friends With Benefits members will be able to access the AUCTION feature 24 hours after registration.
ALL BIDS ARE FINAL ONCE ENTERED (No bid retractions will be accepted).
By becoming a member of EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits, each member consents to the use of his/her entry, name, city of residence and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by EZ Rock Sudbury and/or its advertising agencies, without further compensation and consent to their photograph being taken for such use, without further compensation.
1. Members may be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of an item. Pursuant to the liability release, Member will agree to hold M2O Media, 105.3 EZ Rock, their parent and affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize, award or participation in EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits.
2. EZ Rock Sudbury, in it sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the EZ Rock Sudbury websites, or who is otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions and applicable contest rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
3. EZ Rock Sudbury reserves the right to make changes in these terms and conditions. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page, so please revisit this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it. You are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions periodically, and your continued use of the EZ Rock Friends With Benefits website(s) following any modifications to these terms and conditions will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any changes.
4. EZ Rock Sudbury reserves the right to substitute an item of equivalent or greater value should the original item become unavailable for any reason. EZ Point values associated with any award can be changed or modified at any time. All Awards offered will show quantity available and will be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis. EZ Rock Sudbury reserves the right to limit the quantity a member can select of any specific award.
5. EZ Rock Sudbury reserves the right to disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award, where EZ Rock Sudbury, at its sole discretion, determines that the member has misrepresented or used unintended / unannounced means to accumulate or redeem Points.
7. EZ Rock Sudbury reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or modify the EZ Rock Friends With Benefits at any time, including the termination of all opportunities to use or otherwise redeem accumulated Points. From time to time EZ Rock Sudbury may decrease or zero out the Points in all EZ Rock Friends With Benefits accounts. At those times all accounts will either start at zero Points or be decreased by an amount or percentage to be determined by EZ Rock Sudbury and all unused Points will no longer be valid. Members will be notified if and when the Points deduction will take place.
8. No purchase is necessary. EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits is void where prohibited.
9. Failure to comply with the EZ Rock Friends With Benefits terms and conditions and applicable contest rules may result in a member's disqualification at the sole discretion of EZ Rock Sudbury.
10. A written copy of the EZ Rock Friends With Benefits terms and conditions and applicable contest rules are available during regular business hours at Sudbury’ Music At Work 105.3 EZ Rock offices or by sending a self-address stamped envelope to: EZ Rock Friends With Benefits, 880 Lasalle Blvd, Sudbury, Ontario P3A 1X5.
11.Members may unsubscribe to EZ Rock’s Friends With Benefits at any time. Unsubscribing members will have 30 days to redeem their Points. Any unredeemed Points will be deleted at the end of the 30 day period.
12. EZ Rock Sudbury reserves the right to close a member account after 12 months of consecutive inactivity.