JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB - TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CONTEST RULES
By signing up to the JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB, members agree to abide by the terms and conditions and contest rules set out herein, which may be amended from time to time, and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Platinum Points and cancellation of the member's JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB membership.
To participate in the JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB visit www.jackfm.ca and sign up as a JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB member. The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB is for personal use only, businesses, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, groups or associations are not eligible. Limit one user account per person. Once signed up as a JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB member you can earn points by visiting the JACK FM website, logging into The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB and doing any of the following:
1. Play the TOP SECRET WORD OF THE DAY, EARLY BIRD WORD OF THE DAY, Bonus Codes, Instant Win Codes: Listen to JACK FM for announcements throughout the day, Monday through Friday, at various times. The JACK FM TOP SECRET WORD OF THE DAY will air 4 times daily on weekdays. Members must enter the TOP SECRET WORD OF THE DAY before 11:59 pm the same day it is announced. The JACK FM EARLY BIRD WORD OF THE DAY will air AT 5:40am on weekdays. Members must enter the EARLY BIRD WORD OF THE DAY before 8:59 am the same day it is announced. Any other Bonus Codes or instant wins will be announced on-air or posted on the website with details on how to play.
2. Play other games. At various times during the day, Monday through Friday, other JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Codes, words, or names may be announced or posted on the site. These must also be entered on line before a designated time that will be posted on the site or announced on-air.
3. Listen to JACK FM and log on to www.jackfm.ca for dates and locations of JACK FM events where members can pick up JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Bonus Codes.
4. JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Points may also be earned in a variety of other ways, at the discretion of JACK FM. Members can tune into JACK FM for details on additional ways to accumulate Points, or log onto The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB at www.jackfm.ca. JACK FM reserves the right to alter the ways of earning Points at its discretion and any such alterations will be posted on the site.
To become and remain a registered JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB member, you must have Internet access and a valid email account. JACK FM is not responsible for a member's inability to: connect to the internet, log into The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB website, gain access to their JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB account or participate in any activity associated with the JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB , service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB membership is free and no purchase is necessary.
By becoming a member of the JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB, each member consents to the use of his/her entry, name, city of residence and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by JACK FM and/or its advertising agencies, without further compensation and consent to their photograph being taken for such use, without further compensation.
Participation in The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB is open to all residents of Calgary and Southern Alberta within the JACK FM radio broadcast signal area who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Rogers Communications Inc., its affiliates companies; representatives and agents, the contest suppliers and those with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to become JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB members.
1. Participation is expressly limited to one account per person. Points have no cash value, are non-transferable, cannot be sold, exchanged or traded and may not be earned in advance. All duplicate accounts or suspected duplicate accounts are subject to cancellation without notification by JACK FM.
2. Email addresses may not be shared between members; therefore, each account must have a unique, valid email address associated with it.
3. Accounts which have an excessive number of rejected emails may be automatically locked, preventing the member from accessing The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB until they contact The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Tech Support and provide an alternate email address. Repeated problems with email delivery to a member may result in permanent suspension of the member's account.
Members are not authorized to access any other member's account, including entering codes or redeeming The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Points for prizes or awards, even if the other member is a family member. Members need to enter codes and play the various JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB games and surveys themselves to validly accumulate Points.
4. No machines, scripts or automated services may be used to access any part of The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB website, accumulate any Points, bid on prizes and awards, or in any other way participate in the JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB. Over usage of The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB system resources, as determined solely by JACK FM, is not permitted, and are grounds for account suspension or termination at the sole discretion of JACK FM.
5. JACK FM is NOT responsible for members missing out on Points due to, but not limited to, the following: errors or omissions, forgotten username and/or password; problems, updates or maintenance which affects The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB at a particular time; internet, browser, server, or computer problems in general; lost codes or coupons; forgotten, incorrectly entered or misspelled codes, etc.
6. Any Points redemption suspected to be inauthentic, or which is made in such a fashion as to not deduct the appropriate Points amounts, may be disqualified (not accepted), at the sole discretion of JACK FM, and the member account associated with such attempted redemption may be suspended or terminated.
7. The authorized account holder or member is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8. JACK FM reserves the right to suspend or disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award where JACK FM, in its sole discretion, determines that the member has violated any of these rules, made any misrepresentation in connection with their JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB membership, or used any unintended/unannounced means to accumulate or redeem JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Points.
9. Sharing of the TOP SECRET WORD OF THE DAY, EARLY BIRD WORD OF THE DAY, Bonus Codes, or other JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Points earnings among members is expressly prohibited. Violations will result in the termination of all violating account(s) and/or forfeiture of all accumulated Points.
10. By becoming a JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB member, members consent to the use of any member feedback provided on the website in any and all media without compensation.
3. Prize Awards
Each item on the "STORE" or "RAFFLE" pages will be assigned a Point value. Members may redeem accumulated JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Points for free prizes and awards.
1. All prizes and awards must be picked up at Suite 240, 2723 37 Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta unless otherwise specified. Please allow one business day for your prize to be processed before picking up your item. JACK FM Office Hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm and closed on all holidays.
2. When picking up your prize or award, you must provide a legal, valid government issued photo ID. The address on your ID must match that of your JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB membership. Prizes and awards must be picked-up within 30 business days of redemption unless otherwise specified. Prizes and awards not picked up within 30 business days from the date of redemption will be forfeited and the associated Points will not be refunded. In the event that a prize consists of tickets to an event that has been cancelled or postponed, no substitution will be offered.
3. Mailing options are at the sole discretion of JACK FM and will only be considered in extreme circumstances, or will be based on the prize or award size, weight, timeliness, and value. Member is always responsible to keep his/her JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB account up-to-date with current information. If JACK FM deems that an individual has extreme circumstances and a prize or award is mailed out, JACK FM is not responsible if it is lost, stolen, misdirected, or damaged. The prize or award will not be replaced with future prizes nor will Points be refunded.
4. Members are responsible for any and all expenses associated with their travel to and from JACK FM offices or other any location(s) associated with claiming a prize or award.
5. JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Points will not be credited or refunded for any prize, reward, item or certificate which a Member claims but does not subsequently use.
6. Member agrees to provide only true and accurate information to The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB at all times. In conjunction with claiming any item associated with The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB or redeeming any Points, Member agrees to verify that all information in their JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB account profile is up-to-date and accurate by providing a valid driver's license or government issued photo ID that substantially matches the information in their profile. JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Award items are not transferable. Awards may not be substituted for cash or any other items or merchandise.
7. All Award claims are subject to verification by JACK FM management. All decisions made by JACK FM management are final.
8. Prizes and awards will be awarded and distributed at the discretion of JACK FM.
4. How to Redeem Points / Entries to Receive Prizes
A validated JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Member redeems JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Points by clicking on the "Submit" button for "STORE" or for "RAFFLE" entries on The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB website. In the event that another member is already in the process of redeeming that particular prize/item, the member who "first" clicked on "Submit" will receive the item/prize. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of determining the first person eligible will be the JACK FM server machine(s).
In order to receive a prize or reward, members must contact JACK FM in accordance with instructions provided, or provided online in connection with a specific offering, AND comply with the instructions provided by JACK FM personnel for verification and deduction of Points balances.
Failure to comply with the instructions may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of JACK FM. Any member that has a "winning" bid, and then fails to demonstrate they have the needed Points in their account following an audit, will not be entitled to receive the award or prize and, at the discretion of JACK FM, will have their Points balance forfeited.
Member Point totals are subject to adjustment, and member accounts are subject to suspension or cancellation, by JACK FM for any activity which is in violation of these terms and conditions, the applicable contest rules, or which is not in compliance with the intent of the JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB. JACK FM shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse or violation of JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB terms and conditions and the applicable contest rules, and any decision it makes relating to adjustment of Points or termination of membership shall be final and binding. Members will be notified of any such adjustments through a posting in the history log (viewable in the Transactions section of My Account in The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB) or through an email sent to the email address in the member's account profile. Should the member disagree with any Points adjustment or account suspension, the decision of JACK FM is final and the remedy may involve Member withdrawal from the JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB.
JACK FM is under no obligation to provide members with any particular number of Points earning opportunities or rewards.
1. Members may be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of an item. Pursuant to the liability release, Member will agree to hold M2O Media, JACK FM, their parent, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize, award or participation in The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB.
2. JACK FM, in it sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of JACK FM websites, or who is otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions and applicable contest rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
3. JACK FM reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page, so please revisit this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it. You are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions periodically, and your continued use of The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB website(s) following any modifications to these terms and conditions will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any changes.
4. JACK FM reserves the right to substitute an item of equivalent or greater value should the original item become unavailable for any reason. Point values associated with any award can be changed or modified at any time. All Awards offered will show quantity available and will be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis. JACK FM reserves the right to limit the quantity a member can select of any specific Award. In the event that a prize consists of tickets to an event that has been cancelled or postponed, no substitution will be offered.
5. JACK FM reserves the right to disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award, where JACK FM, at its sole discretion, determines that the member has misrepresented or used unintended / unannounced means to accumulate Points or purchase prizes.
7. JACK FM reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or modify the JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB at any time, including the termination of all opportunities to use or otherwise redeem accumulated JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB Points. From time to time JACK FM may decrease or zero out Points in all The JACK FM JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB accounts. At those times all accounts will either start at zero Points or be decreased by an amount or percentage to be determined by JACK FM and all unused Points will no longer be valid. Members will be notified if and when Point deduction will take place.
8. No purchase is necessary. The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB is void where prohibited.
9. Failure to comply with JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB terms and conditions and applicable contest rules may result in a member's disqualification at the sole discretion of JACK FM.
10. A written copy of The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB terms and conditions and applicable contest rules are available during regular business hours at JACK FM offices or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB, Suite 240, 2723 37 Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta, T1Y 5R8.
11. Members may unsubscribe to the JACK FM FREELOADERS VIP CLUB at any time. Unsubscribing members will have 30 days to redeem their Points. Any unredeemed Points will be deleted at the end of the 30 day period.
12. JACK FM reserves the right to close a member account after 12 months of consecutive inactivity.
JACK FM GENERAL CONTEST RULES
JACK FM General Contest Rules
(a) To enter, listen to 96.9 JACK FM and when the cue to call is announced, call 403-263-JACK (5225.) If your call goes through you may participate in the contest. Or enter to win on-line at jackfm.ca and follow the instructions as outlined. Contest starts when JACK FM outlines the contest and ends when JACK FM has selected a winner.
(b) If needed, a random draw by a Rogers Broadcasting Limited ("Rogers") representative, from all qualifying callers/emails entered as of the Contest Closing Date will be made at JACK FM's office at 2723 - 37th Ave NE Calgary. Selected entrants will be contacted by telephone at the telephone number provided at the time of entry.
(c) If a selected entrant cannot be reached or qualified using the information provided at the time of entry within 5 business days or declines the prize it will be donated to a charity of JACK FM’s choice.
(d) In the event that a selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill testing question, another entrant will be selected.
(e) Only one (1) entry per person or household. No purchase, expenditure or investment is necessary to enter this contest.
All prizes must be accepted as awarded, may not be transferred and may not be converted to cash. Rogers reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. In the event that a prize consists of tickets to an event that has been cancelled or postponed, no substitution will be offered. Prizes will be available for thirty (30) days from the date they are awarded/available for pick-up or until the event lapses should the prize be time sensitive. After thirty (30) days time all prizes not claimed will be donated to charity. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the thirty (30) day timeframe. Upon pick-up of prize, valid government issued photo identification (i.e. valid driver’s license OR passport) from the winner is required.
** All winners must pick-up their own prize, and cannot send anyone else on their behalf.
Rogers judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
Selected entrants will be required to return a signed release and acknowledgment form before being declared a winner.
By entering this contest, each entrant consents to the use of his/her entry, name, and city of residence and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by Rogers and/or its advertising agencies, without further compensation. Winners consent to their photograph being taken by Rogers for such use, without further compensation. All entries become the property of Rogers.
This contest is open to residents of Alberta, except employees of Rogers, its parent and affiliate companies; its representatives and agents, the contest suppliers and those with whom they are domiciled. The contest is subject to all applicable provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrants. To receive a copy of the contest rules or a list of the winners, visit our website at www.jackfm.ca or send a postage paid, self-addressed envelope to JACK FM Contests, 2723 - 37th Ave NE, Calgary, Alberta, T1Y 5R8.
Chances of winning depend on the number of entries. Rogers is unaware of how many entrants there may be. The winner(s) may come from any geographic area, so long as they otherwise qualify to enter the contest.
All entries which are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Rogers. Rogers takes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors.
All entries become property of Rogers who assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for failure of any telephone or radio equipment during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, broadcasting and communications hardware or software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s property related to or resulting from playing or downloading or accessing any material in the promotion. Rogers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or any portion of this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Rogers corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Rogers is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing, advertising or broadcasting any aspect of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any system or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Rogers reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
This contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Rogers. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the contest.
The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
Household is defined as a separate, self-contained residence which has a unique municipal address. Proof may be required to be provided to ensure compliance with this rule. Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion will determine whether a household meets this condition.