Lite 95.9 VIP CLUB - TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CONTEST RULES
By signing up to the Lite 95.9 VIP Club, members agree to abide by the terms and conditions and contest rules set out herein, which may be amended from time to time, and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Points and cancellation of the member's Lite 95.9 VIP Club membership.
To participate in The Lite 95.9 VIP Club visit http://www.lite959.com/ and sign up as a VIP Club member. The Lite 95.9 VIP Club is for personal use only, businesses, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, groups or associations are not eligible. Limit one user account per person. Once signed up as a VIP Club member you can earn Points by visiting the Lite 95.9 website, logging into The Lite 95.9 VIP Club and doing any of the following:
1. Play the Songs of the Day, Bonus Codes, Instant Win Codes: Listen to Lite 95.9 for announcements throughout the day, Monday through Friday, at various times. The Lite 95.9 Songs of the Day will change 3 times daily. Members must enter the Songs of the Day before 11:59 pm the same day it is announced. Any other Bonus Codes or instant wins will be announced on-air or posted on the website with details on how to play.
2. Play other games. At various times during the day, Monday through Friday, other VIP Club Codes, words, or names may be announced or posted on the site. These must also be entered on line before a designated time that will be posted on the site or announced on-air.
3. Listen to Lite 95.9 and log on to http://www.lite959.com/ for dates and locations of Lite 95.9 events where members can pick up VIP Club Bonus Codes.
4. VIP Club Points may also be earned in a variety of other ways, at the discretion of Lite 95.9. Members can tune into Lite 95.9 for details on additional ways to accumulate Points, or log onto The Lite 95.9 VIP Club at http://www.lite959.com/. Lite 95.9 reserves the right to alter the ways of earning Points at its discretion and any such alterations will be posted on the site.
To become and remain a registered Lite 95.9 VIP Club member, you must have Internet access and a valid email account. Lite 95.9 is not responsible for a member's inability to: connect to the internet, log into The Lite 95.9 VIP Club website, gain access to their Lite 95.9 VIP Club account or participate in any activity associated with the Lite 95.9 VIP Club , service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. Lite 95.9 VIP Club membership is free and no purchase is necessary.
By becoming a member of the Lite 95.9 VIP Club, each member consents to the use of his/her entry, name, city of residence and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by Lite 95.9 and/or its advertising agencies, without further compensation and consent to their photograph being taken for such use, without further compensation.
Participation in The Lite 95.9 VIP Club is open to all residents of Calgary and Southern Alberta within the Lite 95.9 radio broadcast signal area who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Rogers Communications Inc., its affiliates companies; representatives and agents, the contest suppliers and those with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to become Lite 95.9 VIP Club members.
1. Participation is expressly limited to one account per person. Points have no cash value, are non-transferable, cannot be sold, exchanged or traded and may not be earned in advance. All duplicate accounts or suspected duplicate accounts are subject to cancellation without notification by Lite 95.9.
2. Email addresses may not be shared between members; therefore, each account must have a unique, valid email address associated with it.
3. Accounts which have an excessive number of rejected emails may be automatically locked, preventing the member from accessing The Lite 95.9 VIP Club until they contact The Lite 95.9 VIP Club Tech Support and provide an alternate email address. Repeated problems with email delivery to a member may result in permanent suspension of the member's account.
Members are not authorized to access any other member's account, including entering codes or redeeming The Lite 95.9 VIP Club Points for prizes or awards, even if the other member is a family member. Members need to enter codes and play the various VIP Club games and surveys themselves to validly accumulate Points.
4. No machines, scripts or automated services may be used to access any part of The Lite 95.9 VIP Club website, accumulate any Points, bid on prizes and awards, or in any other way participate in the Lite 95.9 VIP Club. Over usage of The Lite 95.9 VIP Club system resources, as determined solely by Lite 95.9, is not permitted, and are grounds for account suspension or termination at the sole discretion of Lite 95.9.
5. Lite 95.9 is NOT responsible for members missing out on Points due to, but not limited to, the following: errors or omissions, forgotten username and/or password; problems, updates or maintenance which affects The Lite 95.9 VIP Club at a particular time; internet, browser, server, or computer problems in general; lost codes or coupons; forgotten, incorrectly entered or misspelled codes, etc.
6. Any Points redemption suspected to be inauthentic, or which is made in such a fashion as to not deduct the appropriate Points amounts, may be disqualified (not accepted), at the sole discretion of Lite 95.9, and the member account associated with such attempted redemption may be suspended or terminated.
7. The authorized account holder or member is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8. Lite 95.9 reserves the right to suspend or disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award where Lite 95.9, in its sole discretion, determines that the member has violated any of these rules, made any misrepresentation in connection with their Lite 95.9 VIP Club membership, or used any unintended/unannounced means to accumulate or redeem VIP Club Points.
9. Sharing of the Songs of the Day, Bonus Codes, or other VIP Club Points earnings among members is expressly prohibited. Violations will result in the termination of all violating account(s) and/or forfeiture of all accumulated Points.
10. By becoming a Lite 95.9 VIP Club member, members consent to the use of any member feedback provided on the website in any and all media without compensation.
3. Prize Awards
Each item on the "Go Shopping" or "Enter to Win" pages will be assigned a Point value. Members may redeem accumulated VIP Club Points for free prizes and awards.
1. All prizes and awards must be picked up at Suite 240, 2723 37 Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta unless otherwise specified. Please allow one business day for your prize to be processed before picking up your item. If your prize is time sensitive, your prize will be available immediately. Lite 95.9 Office Hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm and closed on all holidays.
2. You must claim your prize in person and you must provide a legal, valid government issued photo ID. The address on your ID must match that of your VIP Club membership before prizes will be released. Prizes and awards must be picked-up within 30 business days of redemption unless otherwise specified. Prizes and awards not picked up within 30 business days from the date of redemption will be forfeited and the associated Points will not be refunded.
3. Mailing options are at the sole discretion of Lite 95.9 and will only be considered in extreme circumstances, or will be based on the prize or award size, weight, timeliness, and value. Member is always responsible to keep his/her VIP Club account up-to-date with current information. If Lite 95.9 deems that an individual has extreme circumstances and a prize or award is mailed out, Lite 95.9 is not responsible if it is lost, stolen, misdirected, or damaged. The prize or award will not be replaced with future prizes nor will Points be refunded.
4. Members are responsible for any and all expenses associated with their travel to and from Lite 95.9 offices or other any location(s) associated with claiming a prize or award.
5. VIP Club Points will not be credited or refunded for any prize, reward, item or certificate which a Member claims but does not subsequently use.
6. Member agrees to provide only true and accurate information to The Lite 95.9 VIP Club at all times. In conjunction with claiming any item associated with The Lite 95.9 VIP Club or redeeming any Points, Member agrees to verify that all information in their VIP Club account profile is up-to-date and accurate by providing a valid driver's license or government issued photo ID that substantially matches the information in their profile. VIP Club Award items are not transferable. Awards may not be substituted for cash or any other items or merchandise.
7. All Award claims are subject to verification by Lite 95.9 management. All decisions made by Lite 95.9 management are final.
8. Prizes and awards will be awarded and distributed at the discretion of Lite 95.9.
9. Lite 95.9 VIP Club members are not permitted to win more than one prize within a 30 day period whether it be through the VIP Club, or any additional on-air or online contests hosted by Lite 95.9.
4. How to Redeem Points / Entries to Receive Prizes
A validated VIP Club Member redeems VIP Club Points by clicking on the "Submit" button for "Go Shopping" or for "Enter to Win" entries on The Lite 95.9 VIP Club website. In the event that another member is already in the process of redeeming that particular prize/item, the member who "first" clicked on "Submit" will receive the item/prize. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of determining the first person eligible will be the Lite 95.9 server machine(s).
In order to receive a prize or reward, members must contact Lite 95.9 in accordance with instructions provided, or provided online in connection with a specific offering, AND comply with the instructions provided by Lite 95.9 personnel for verification and deduction of Points balances.
Failure to comply with the instructions may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of Lite 95.9. Any member that has a "winning" bid, and then fails to demonstrate they have the needed Points in their account following an audit, will not be entitled to receive the award or prize and, at the discretion of Lite 95.9, will have their Points balance forfeited.
Member Point totals are subject to adjustment, and member accounts are subject to suspension or cancellation, by Lite 95.9 for any activity which is in violation of these terms and conditions, the applicable contest rules, or which is not in compliance with the intent of the Lite 95.9 VIP Club. Lite 95.9 shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse or violation of VIP Club terms and conditions and the applicable contest rules, and any decision it makes relating to adjustment of Points or termination of membership shall be final and binding. Members will be notified of any such adjustments through a posting in the history log (viewable in the Transactions section of My Account in The Lite 95.9 VIP Club) or through an email sent to the email address in the member's account profile. Should the member disagree with any Points adjustment or account suspension, the decision of Lite 95.9 is final and the remedy may involve Member withdrawal from the Lite 95.9 VIP Club.
Lite 95.9 is under no obligation to provide members with any particular number of Points earning opportunities or rewards.
1. Members may be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of an item. Pursuant to the liability release, Member will agree to hold M2O Media, Lite 95.9, their parent, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize, award or participation in The Lite 95.9 VIP Club.
2. Lite 95.9, in it sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Lite 95.9 websites, or who is otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions and applicable contest rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify The Lite 95.9 VIP Club if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
3. Lite 95.9 reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page, so please revisit this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it. You are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions periodically, and your continued use of The Lite 95.9 VIP Club website(s) following any modifications to these terms and conditions will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any changes.
4. Lite 95.9 reserves the right to substitute an item of equivalent or greater value should the original item become unavailable for any reason. Point values associated with any award can be changed or modified at any time. All Awards offered will show quantity available and will be redeemed on a first-come, first-served basis. Lite 95.9 reserves the right to limit the quantity a member can select of any specific Award.
5. Lite 95.9 reserves the right to disqualify any member from receiving a cash or prize award, where Lite 95.9, at its sole discretion, determines that the member has misrepresented or used unintended / unannounced means to accumulate Points or purchase prizes.
7. Lite 95.9 reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or modify the Lite 95.9 VIP Club at any time, including the termination of all opportunities to use or otherwise redeem accumulated VIP Club Points. From time to time Lite 95.9 may decrease or zero out Points in all The Lite 95.9 VIP Club accounts. At those times all accounts will either start at zero Points or be decreased by an amount or percentage to be determined by Lite 95.9 and all unused Points will no longer be valid. Members will be notified if and when Point deduction will take place.
8. No purchase is necessary. The Lite 95.9 VIP Club is void where prohibited.
9. Failure to comply with VIP Club terms and conditions and applicable contest rules may result in a member's disqualification at the sole discretion of Lite 95.9.
10. A written copy of The Lite 95.9 VIP Club terms and conditions and applicable contest rules are available during regular business hours at Lite 95.9 offices or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Lite 95.9 VIP Club, Suite 240, 2723 37 Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta, T1Y 5R8.
11. Members may unsubscribe to the Lite 95.9 VIP Club at any time. Unsubscribing members will have 30 days to redeem their Points. Any unredeemed Points will be deleted at the end of the 30 day period.
12. Lite 95.9 reserves the right to close a member account after 12 months of consecutive inactivity.